Article acceptance requirements
The conditions for a publishable article to be published include:
- The article will be original writing that strengthens the current expertise in the subject area in question. Original review articles and surveys are appropriate, even though they do not offer new data / concepts.
- Reported findings were not submitted or released anywhere else (though extended versions of conference publications are eligible for submission).
- Experiments, measurements, and other analyzes are conducted to a high quality standard and defined in adequate detail.
- Conclusions are formulated in an acceptable way, and the evidence supports them.
- The article is written in Standard English and is described in an intelligible manner. This must contain relevant references to similar previously published plays.